We invite students to apply for Tartu Observatory's scholarships in the fields of astronomy, environmental physics, and space technology. The application deadline is September 15.
Every year, Tartu Observatory grants the following scholarships for successful students:
- Ernst Julius Öpik scolarship (astronomy),
- Juhan Ross scolarship (environmental physics),
- Charles Villmann scolarship (space technology).
Candidates must submit following documents by 15th of September electronically to e-mail kosmos [ät] ut.ee:
- diploma and its academic transcript,
- Recommendation (reference),
Tartu Observatory University of Tartu informs the recipient of the scholarship to the public on its website and issues a diploma certifying the receipt of scholarship at the October Council meeting.