The visitor center of Tartu Observatory is created to introduce the newest achievements of space reasearch and technology as well as the profession of a researcher. The visitor center is visited by more than 5000 pupils and 1000 adults annually.
The main principle of science popularization in TO is to expose the live science – the labs, telescopes and other premises, where new scientific knowledge is created every day.
Services of the Visitor Center
- Additional training for teachers and specialists
- Calendar calculations for calendar creators
- Active-learning programmes
- Public observation nights
- Spreading of publications
Services of the conference center
Conferences can be held at the visitor center. For that, we offer:
- conference rooms
- technology for presentations
- conference service.