The Stockholm University Astrobiology Centre, the European Astrobiology Campus and the Nordic Network of Astrobiology are organizing a workshop incooperation with University of Tartu from 21 July to 3 August 2019 in Tartu and Tõravere. The workshop, which will be a sequel of the training school/workshop on Microsatellites in Planetary and Atmospheric Research held last year. The workshop "Design of small satellite missions for planetary studies" will be to enable students and early career scientists to design micro-and nanosatellite missions tackling scientific themes and target objects they have chosen themselves previously.
The following people will give presentations at the summer workshop:
- Alexandros Binios, Aalto Univrsity, Finland
- Vincent Coudé de Foresto, Observatoire Paris-Meudon, France
- Wolf Geppert, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Daniel Hestroffer, Observatoire Paris-Meudon, France
- René Laufer , Baylor University, Texas, USA
- Wendy Okolo, NASA Ames Research Center, USA
- Mihkel Pajusalu, MIT, USA and Tartu Observatory, Estonia
- Jaan Praks, Aalto University, Finland
- Boris Segret, Observatoire de Paris-Meudon, France
- Andris Slavinskis, Aalto University, Finland and Tartu Observatory, Estonia
More information is available here.